Here is want a simple "5 minute faviour" that a a Pre-Service Teacher, A Connected Educator, a Hot Shot CEO at a Silicon Valley Tech Start Up (The Google of Learning, no less!) and an educator who took a moment to engage has had a big impact on me.
Before telling my story I'd like to share this one with you about Henry Ford.
What Value Does a Kind Word Have
It Started with a #NT2T Tweet
- How Helping a Competitor has been Beneficial
- Collaborate as if your Business Depended on it
- EdShelf 12 Months Later: A Little Empathy Goes a Long Way
When I heard the topic I jumped up from my seat to get her name to pass onto the Connected Educators who were giving a minority women in tech presentation at SXSWEdu.
But before we got to know one another she inspired me with the simplest thing that anyone could, she had an inspiring message at the end of her email:
|Good Ideas can come from anybody, and anywhere|
What kind of opportunities are missed any time people have encounters like this with a Connected Educator
- Can save companies
- Inspire those who doubt their abilities or ability to #BeTheDigitalChange
- See someone stop by an pitch in for a moment and have the most wonderful butterfly effect